Well before COVID-19 made online shopping a permanent aspect of everyday life, the digital marketplace is already quite commonplace in Mainland China with the extensive reach made by ecommerce platforms such as Taobao and JD.com. So how should local businesses capture the online opportunities in China, especially the Greater Bay Area (GBA), one of the fastest growing markets around the world? What are the key considerations when businesses draw up an effective online marketing strategy? What can companies do to promote customer confidence?
To address these questions and more, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce and GS1 Hong Kong will be hosting a talk on 24 January 2022, when Stephen Lam, Dominic Tong and Edward Choy from GS1 Hong Kong, the sole authority in Hong Kong to issue GS1 barcodes, will share their insights on the use of a multi-channel approach to improve product visibility online. They will also speak on the use of retail analytics to drive online sales and commerce, as well as ways to protect one's brand from online fraudsters. Join us then to learn how you could adjust your marketing techniques and utilize the various online selling channels to get ahead of the competition in the GBA.
|Date and Time||2022/01/24 11:00 to 12:00|
|Venue||Chamber Theatre B, 22/F United Centre and Online via Zoom|
|Media||Closed to media|
Tel: 2823 1242
|Fee||HK$ 120 for GS1HK + HKGCC Members / HK$ 240 for Non-Members (Joining In-person at the Chamber)
HK$ 120 for GS1HK + HKGCC Members / HK$ 240 for Non-Members (Joining online via Zoom)
+$50 for booking offline
|Notes||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- HKGCC reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
|Omni-Channel Commerce across the Border:
How to Enable Your Products’ Digital Journey in the GBA
- Enable Omni-channel Commerce with Unique Product Identifier
- Improve Your Products’ Online Visibility
- Get Discovered on Marketplace (TMall, TaoBao, JD.com, WeChat, Douyin ...etc.) and Start Selling
Enhance Consumer Experience & Drive Business with Data Intelligence
|Harness the Power of Barcode for Consumer Trust and Engagement
- How to protect your brand from online fraudsters
- Practical way to interact with consumers
- Channel management strategies