非会员费用: 每位港币$4,800 (可申请高达港币$2,000元的培训津贴)
Jointly organised with VTC PEAK to demonstrate how global standards and enabling technologie can address diversified healthcare challenges and improve patient safety, with global and local practical case sharing.
Special Package! Any company send 5 representatives to join the training, a FREE assessment upon its healthcare supply chain management system will be given (original cost HKD 15,000)
*An accredited course by VTC NTTS (Click here to learn more). Successful candidate can receive a subsidy up to HKD 2,000.
*Certificate will be given to participants with 100% attendance.
Mr. Matt CHAN
Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge (PEAK)
Address: 9/F, VTC Tower, 27 Wood Road, Wanchai, HK
Healthcare systems around the globe are facing challenges that affect the entire supply chain, from pharmaceutical to medical device suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, to group purchasing organisations and healthcare service providers. Everyone is concerned primarily about two main issues: increasing supply chain efficiency and more importantly, ensuring patient safety.
Today's Healthcare Landscape
The regulatory landscape continues to evolve and new regulations have a direct impact on the healthcare supply chain, requiring stakeholders to implement automatic identification technologies, electronic product catalogues, serialization (a unique serial number on each package or product, where appropriate) and/or traceability systems.
Concerns on patient safety and the rapidly escalating healthcare costs have called for authorities and all stakeholders to take action to address the CHALLENGES:
- Ensuring the safety of patients and healthcare professionals
- Enabling effective product recalls, adverse event reporting and post market surveillance
- Increasing supply chain security and minimising counterfeiting risk
- Facilitating treatment documentation in Electronic Health Records/Electronic Medical Records (EHR/EMR)
- Optimising production and packaging processes in a global supply chain
- Optimising supply chain management, including logistics, procurement, stock and asset management processes
Join this workshop now to learn more about the DOs and DON’Ts in healthcare supply chain system and the success factors in uplifting the traceability.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This training is designed to demonstrate how global standards and enabling technologies can help address the diversified healthcare challenges through sharing of global and local case studies and exercises, such as:
- the new Unique Device Identification (UDI) system requirement on medical device management released by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- the supply chain automation system currently used in the Hospital Authority of Hong Kong on pharmaceutical track and trace management
BUY 5 GET 1 FREE – HKD 12,000 in total after subsidised
i) Free take-away Best Practice Guidebook
ii) 1 FREE assessment is granted if 5 candidates from the company join the training.
- 5 seats x 2-day practical training (with VTC’s NTTS subsidised)
- 1 day x onsite assessment on the healthcare supply chain management and operation system within Hong Kong
- 1 x assessment report
- 1 x recommendation report
- 1 x post-assessment review meeting
Senior executives and managers working in the healthcare industry, including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, group purchasing organisations and healthcare service providers such as hospitals, clinics or private industry practitioners.
- Supply Chain Modernisation : How to uplift the entire operation performance with healthcare supply chain modernisation?
- Process Simplification : How to standardise the products and procedures to simplify purchasing process and shorten lead time?
- Inventory Management : How to increase the inventory accuracy of drugs and medical devices to save cost and ensure timely supply?
- Healthcare Traceability : How to enhance patient safety and service quality with risk management?
The main focus is on concept introduction. Participants will have a walk-through of basic concept on supply chain operation in healthcare system and an overview of tender requirements.
Day 2 workshop will focus on technical sharing. Tutor will share the key steps and techniques in implementing global standards and enabling technologies in healthcare supply chain.