e-Learning 影片系列 (只提供英文内容)
Supply Chain Management Professional Services (SCMPS) Lesson.
The lesson is designed to help HK companies adopt best practice in Supply Chain Management, GS1 HK SCMPS team leverages GS1 standards and latest RFID/ IoT technologies to meet the evolving needs of companies’ business processes.
Watch the GS1 HK Supply Chain Quick Learn Series 6: Smart Warehousing 's video if you are:
- Always looks for warehouse improvement
- Doubt with inventory accuracy
- Interest to see "LIVE" Smart Warehouse Operations
Watch the GS1 HK Supply Chain Quick Learn Series 5 : Smart Operations 's video if you want to know:
- Lower operating costs
- Use data to streamline your operation
- Gain competitive advantage
- Achieve higher efficiency
- Improve product quality
Trust with Traceability
Watch the GS1 HK Supply Chain Quick Learn Series 4 : Trust with Traceability 's video if you want to know:
- Why traceability is on demand?
- How important is it?
- How to ensure smooth traceability?
- Is technology adoption a must?
Win with Differentiation
Watch the GS1 HK Supply Chain Quick Learn Series 3 : Win with Differentiation's video to:
- Achieve optimization and value creation through differentiation
- Integrate individual operations with new technologies and achieve better efficiency
- Connect business and operation among the company, trading partners and consumer
Save with Innovation : Supply Chain Management
Watch the GS1 HK Supply Chain Quick Learn Series 2: Save with Innovation : Supply Chain Management's video to:
- Reduce operational costs, particular in warehouse operations
- Improve efficiency through reduction of errors
- Achieve greater customer satisfaction with greater inventory availability
Lesson 101 - Trust with Traceability
Watch the GS1 HK Supply Chain Quick Learn Series 1 : Lesson 101 - Trust with Traceability's video to:
- Build consumer trust via traceability
- Achieve end-to-end traceability
- Reduce quality losses and non-conformance
- Lower the cost of regulatory compliance
- Understand the global best practices