GS1 DataMatrix Standards are applied on drug products packaging in US, EU, and local healthcare sector, to enable traceability and patient safety.
GS1 HK is going to host a training session that aims to deliver the details of the GS1 DataMatrix standards as well as provide support to industry stakeholders for their implementation.
(1) Why Should You Attend?
• Get your pharmaceutical products’ packaging and labelling ready for GS1 DataMatrix Standards implementation
• Catch the highlights and important tips to note
• Get your questions on GS1 DataMatrix answered
(2) What is this Training Session about?
A briefing with technical questions answered by GS1 Expert for industry stakeholders planning to carry a GS1 DataMatrix on the package of their drug products with at least the following elements, to facilitate essential information exchange between the relevant parties:
• Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
• Batch or Lot Number
• Expiration Date or Best Before Date
(3) Why is GS1 DataMatrix Imperative to Drug Products?
• enable the track and trace to achieve operational efficiency in the supply chain management process
• ultimately helping to ensure patient safety
Join the training session NOW! Let our expert answer your immediate questions!
GS1 DataMatrix Standards and Application on Pharmaceutical Products
- Overview of GS1 DataMatrix Standards
- Application on Pharmaceutical Products
- Implementation and Technical Considerations
- Q & A
Mr. KK Suen
Chief Architect and Principal Consultant
GS1 Hong Kong
Date: 25 Jul 2023
Time: 15:00 – 17:00
HKD500 per person (Standard Price)
HKD400 per person (Members' Price)
Format: ZOOM webinar
(Individual Links will be sent by email after registration is confirmed)