[RTTP Approved Certificate Course] E-commerce & Supply Chain Management
The rise in e-commerce has significantly impacted supply chains, and there is a need to digitalise and transform to stay competitive. As businesses transition to “direct-to-consumer” models, this will further increase complexities in last-mile deliveries. In addition, consumers expect total transparency and real-time feedback during the logistics & delivery process. Increased supply chain visibility and enhanced customer relation protocols will become invaluable.
This RTTP approved course is designed to enhance industry practitioners’ understanding on the principles of supply chain visibility, how emerging technologies like automation, robotics, drones, IoT, computer vision, etc. can improve efficiency, and the techniques and strategies involved in business consideration and implementation.
By attending this course, you will be equipped with insights and practical knowledge to tap into e-commerce opportunities and achieve supply chain visibility to win customers’ trust.
- Supply Chain Team
- Logistic Team
- Operations Team
- Retail/e-Commerce related staff
- Process Improvement Team
- Business Leaders / Owners
- E-commerce Operations & Set Up
- Supply Chain Planning & Management
- Logistics Business Excellence
- Distribution & Warehousing Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Analytics & Introduction of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Technologies in Supply Chain Process (WMS, TMS, RFID, OMS)
- Process Improvement Strategies (AI, Blockchain, Barcoding)
- Explore business models on e-commerce
- Review the roles of e-commerce supply chain
- Discuss about supply chain execution
- Highlight technologies like automation, robotics, drones, IoT, computer vision, etc.
- Implementation skill sets to achieve e-commerce visibility
- Case sharing and examples
- Gain comprehensive practical skills on e-commerce and supply chain management through a combination of live training, group learning, and hands-on exercises
Course Duration: 2 full-day
Venue: 22/F, OTB Building, 160 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Language: Cantonese (supplemented with Learning Materials in English)
Course Fee: HKD7,200 per person
*Get HKD4,800 RTTP reimbursement upon course completion for each eligible applicant
**This course has been included in the list of registered public courses under the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP)**