- Retail & CPG
How to Champion O2O & WeChat Marketing (Nov 2016)
Non member price: HKD450
A luncheon themed WeChat & O2O marketing, sharing the latest trends and tips to enterprises when entering China market.
How to Champion O2O & WeChat Marketing
The huge market in China is what businesses in Hong Kong cannot afford to miss. WeChat, being widely used in China, has become an increasingly popular online marketing platform. The training introduce you to some very useful tips to avoid the traps when entering China market as well as the strategies to engage new customers in China.
Tips to avoid trap when entering China market and strategies to engage new Chinese customers
- WeChat & O2O Marketing
- What is Wechat?
- Trend of Wechat platform for corporate
- General problems and situations faced by Hong Kong businessmen in China market
- Cross-border supplier - the demand for Hong Kong businessmen
- Cross-border suppliers to build their own benefits
- Business marketing model evolution in past 5-years in China
- What is O2O (offline to online) Marketing?
- O2O Practice in China
- O2O Case study
- Popularity of WeChat Official account + WeChat payment
- Reducing the cost and operation if using cross-border e-commence?
- How cross-border payment assists to gain RMB from China, collect money to Hong Kong?
- Food manufacturers & processors
- Logistics service providers
- Retailers, distributors, importers & exporters
- Food service providers