Consumer Caring Scheme
Objectives & Principles
The Consumer Caring Scheme aims to recognize local enterprises which pursue consumer care as top priority through out their businesses. They are committed to the belief “Customer for Life”, through making continuous improvement on products, services and processes to exceed consumer expectation and nurture customer loyalty.
Foster a positive customer experience at every stage of the customer journey
Conforming to Commitment
Demonstrate service commitment to gain consumers' confidence & trust
Enhance process, product and service quality by on-going improvement
Caring for Staff
Provide employees a friendly and supportive working environment with trust & respect
All participating companies have to go through the following 3 assessments which are related to the scope of the principles aforementioned.
Participating companies have to complete a self-assessment form and return to GS1 Hong Kong by deadline to reflect upon the actions/strategies implemented in the past 1 year under review. Participating companies may need to provide relevant information/document as evidence as needed.
During the assessment period, an interview will be arranged and conducted by the Organizer with the purpose to assess the service level of participating company at the current stage and/or any future enhancement plans.
- Consumer Survey
A third party appointed by GS1 Hong Kong will conduct a consumer survey during the assessment period to measure the performance of the participating company in terms of quality of consumer care it delivered.
Benefits & Entitlements
Companies awarded with “Consumer Caring Companies” will be entitled to the below:
- “Consumer Caring Scheme” Certificate
- “Consumer Caring Scheme” Trophy
- One ticket to the Yearly Award Presentation Dinner / Ceremony
- Entitled to use the “Consumer Caring” logo in marketing materials relevant to the brand/products under the awarded company for one year
A series of marketing promotions will be carried out to publicise the scheme and the winners to enhance public awareness and cultivate favorable perception.
- Press release
- Newspaper / magazine advertorial / supplement
- Social Media
- Promotional materials like leaflet / brochure
- GS1 HK website
- GS1 HK “Business Connect” magazine
- GS1 HK e-Newsletter & eDM
- GS1 HK BARzaar (e-advertisement)
GS1 Hong Kong members with business operation for at least 1 year
Complete and send your application form with a copy of Business Registration and your company logo in high resolution to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fee & Payment Method
- Application fee is HK$7,500
- Fee should be settled by a crossed check payable to ‘GS1 Hong Kong Limited’ in 14 days after submission of the application form.
- Please write your company name, contact person and contact no. on the back of the check and post to GS1 Hong Kong office. (22/F. OTB Building, 160 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong)
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.