Certified EPC Professional Training Program
Non member price: HKD 8,800
The TWO (2) days training program is designed to equip enterprises and vendors the necessary EPC and RFID know-hows and skills to provide and serve their clients with quality services and standard compliance solutions.
Date: 14-15 Sep 2017
Time: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Venue: 22/F, OTB Building, 160 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
Instructor: Mr. KK Suen, Chief Architect and Principal Consultant, GS1 Hong Kong
For Enquiry, please contact
Ms Elsa Mau | 2863 9730
GS1 is leading the development of industry-driven standards for the Electronic Product Code™ (EPC) to support the use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) in today's fast-moving, information rich trading networks. The suite of EPC standards cover from identification, capture and sharing of EPC-enabled RFID information along the supply chain in an efficient and effective manner.
*This workshop will be conducted in Cantonese only.
The first day training introduces the latest innovative technologies, such as NFC, iBeacon and RFID, how to leverage innovations in business transformation, fundamental basics of EPC/RFID standards and real-world applications in retail, apparel, logistics and healthcare industries.
- Market trends and customer challenges
- Introduction to innovative technologies, such as NFC, iBeacon, RFID, etc
- Business benefits of EPC/ RFID
- RFID frequencies and types
- RFID applications in different industries
- Global case studies
- A 30-min tour at the Hong Kong IoT Centre of Excellence to explore the latest industry innovative technology applications
The second day training is designed to advance the enterprise’s strategy, framework design, implementation and operations of RFID application and roll-out approaches, followed by an examination to evaluate participants’ knowledge and skills acquired.
- GS1 Keys & Barcode
- EPC/RFID standards
- EPC Standards
- EPC Global Architecture Framework
- Tag Data Standard
- EPC UHF Class 1 Gen 2
- ALE Middleware
- GS1 Keys and EPC Data Management
- Implementation Approach
- Tag Format
- Tag Serialisation Control
- Tag Commissioning
- Tag Verification
- Encoding & Tagging Requirements
- Introduction to GS1 EPCIS Standard-based Visibility Platform – ezTRACKTM