Basic Barcode Workshop
Non member price: HKD$ 250
Basic barcode workshop explain the use of GS1 international BarCode, and introduce members of GS1 HK services and member's benefits. Members are free to join this course.
For interested parties, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 July 2019. First come, first served basis will be adopted due to limited seats offered. New members can join the workshop in priority.
Enquiry: Miss So (Membership Department) | 2863 9769
- Understand the different functions of applying barcode, including in the way of purchase order and inventory management
- Brief introduction to the guideline of GTINs allocation
- Know how to print the barcode in good quality for efficient scanning
- Acquire the key steps for uploading the product information to BarcodePlus for brand awareness and integrity
- Explore our additional service, Value+, on building brand protection and consumer loyalty with innovations
*This workshop will be conducted in Cantonese only.
|Introduction to GS1 global standard and user guideline|
|Promotion of various GS1 HK services and support to members, such as operation in BarcodePlus/ Consuming Caring Scheme/ Value+ solution, etc.|
|Vendor sharing sessions: TBC|