The COVID-19 presents many unprecedented challenges for SMEs. Focus have been shifted immediately to ensure business continuity and resilience. It is now important for SMEs to start thinking more strategically about how technology and digital capabilities can expand their access to finance and kick-start ecommerce sales for company’s survival and growth.
Cash flow remains one of the most pressing problems for SMEs, as many banks consider SMEs to be high-risk clients, and loans are often rejected due to common hurdles including burdensome processes, information asymmetries, high costs associated, etc.
How can SMEs harness the power of digital trade to gain access to finance and adopt e-commerce to fuel growth? Join our free webinar to know more on below topics
• How SMEs can benefit from digital trade
- How ezTRADE helps solve liquidity problems;
- How ezTRADE facilitates multiple transactions with different trading partners
Mr. Edward Choy
Head of Business Development, GS1 HK
Ms. Althey Mak
Manager, ezTRADE Services, GS1 HK
• How can SMEs make better use of their transactional data to get financing?
- Use of alternative data enhances SME’s chance of assessing banking facilities and at lower cost
Mr. Andrew Sim
Executive Director & Head of Product and Segment Management, Business Banking Consumer, Private & Business Banking, Hong Kong Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
Mr. Samson Poon
Director & Division Head, Business Banking Consumer, Private & Business Banking, Hong Kong Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
• How e-commerce strategy accelerates SME growth
- 5 ways to Improve Your Business with eShop;
- Digital Transformation Increases Sales & Marketing Strategy Level
Ms. Dora KIT
Manager, Digital Services, GS1 HK
• Why does SME need digital transformation with ERP?
- Discuss the challenges faced by SMEs;
- Identify the latest technologies for improving operational efficiency;
- Plan the strategies for developing and executing solutions
Mr Thomas Hung
Regional Director – HK, Taiwan, Macao and Korea