- Other Sectors
Powering B2B and B2C Omni-channel Performance with Advanced Product Data Management Seminar
GS1 HK will co-organiser this seminar with Clever Age, a digital agency with over 18 years experience helping B2C and B2B clients achieve their omni-channel objectives......
Managing product information is becoming increasingly complex for retailers and brand - Increasing number of product references, Richer content requirements, Multiplication of distribution channels (e-com, marketplace, POS, clienteling app, social media, etc), which bring operational challenges to organisations.
Product information is key to solving such challenges, and is a critical factor for sales performance, with direct impact on time to market, customer experience, conversion rate and up-sell / cross-sell.
One of the best practices of great product information management (PIM) can be unlocked with technology adoption - PIM, a system essential to support omni-channel, offers a single source of product information, search and recommendation modelisation, distribution capabilities, along with governance and processes to ensure consistency and quality of data.
GS1 HK co-organises this seminar with Clever Age, a digital agency expert in e-commerce and omni-channel with 40+ PIM implementations and Informatica, a global PIM software vendor. During this seminar we will share the importance of PIM and how it could be leveraged to enhance business performance.
- Introduction to Product Information Management (PIM) - Concepts & Principles
- Master "Product Experience"
- Enable business partners and drive sales
- Gain Operational efficiency
- Case studies of leading retailers and brands
- Overview of PIM software capabilities
- Delivering Business Values, Data Management Strategies and Success Stories
- How to Use and Process Mass Data
1. Mr. Yvon Le Renard - Managing Partner, Clever-Age Asia Ltd
2. Mr. Bryan Wong - Retail & Manufacturing Industry Specialist, APAC and Japan, Informatica
3. Mr. Edward Choy – Senior Manager, Business Development, GS1 Hong Kong