- Information and Communications Technology
HK IoT Conference 2015
Non member price: FREE of charge
Build new business relationships and develop strategies to maximize the IoT benefits
Please register on or before 14 May, 2015 (Thursday).
Enquiry: Miss Elsa Mau | 2863 9730 | email@example.com
Don’t miss the last chance to register the Hong Kong Internet of Things Conference 2015. The event, which is a signature forum that held annually, received overwhelming responses from the industry pioneers in the past two years.
This year, you will walk away with a thorough understanding of what your organization can do to transform the industry landscape, build new business relationships and develop strategies to maximize the IoT benefits — both for the organizations and the industry as a whole.
You will see application showcases and learn technological advancement from:
- Chow Tai Fook - Strategies to win customers online and offline in the Asia Pacific region
- Fukui Nucleus Factory - Home grown and the world’s first RFID-enabled pearl is born right here in Hong Kong and see how it will change the future value chain
- Cluster Technology Limited - Take a closer look in BIG DATA and distill BIG VALUES for your business
- The NEW CONSUMER JOURNEY - A game changer is going to rock your business. Listen toAvery Dennison, Checkpoint, NXP & SML to see how sensor technologies can help fulfill the needs of today’s consumer and boost business performance
- Speed to market and the right supporting infrastructure is crucial to success. Learn how to achieve from Kony Inc & IBM