Supply Chain Maturity Model Workshop (July 2016)
Non member price: HK$ 4,800 per head for 2 days (up to HK$2,000 subsidy from VTC NTTS funding)
A 2-day workshop co-organised with VTC PEAK to walk you through from the basics - help companies effectively assess their readiness in adopting SCM best practices and carefully guides them through the enhancement process to enable them to move up the SCM ladder.
Special Package! Any company send 5 representatives to join the training, a FREE assessment upon its supply chain management system will be given (original cost HKD 15,000)
*An accredited course by VTC NTTS (Click here to learn more). Successful candidate can receive a subsidy up to HKD 2,000.
*Certificate will be given to participants with 100% attendance.
Mr. Matt CHAN
Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge (PEAK)
Address: 9/F, VTC Tower, 27 Wood Road, Wanchai, HK
Supply Chain Maturity Model (SCMM) Workshop
Benchmark your business process for better management
When industry practitioners try to improve the performance of their supply chains, they often find it difficult to start. They are not sure which part of the supply chain operation begin with, and how to evaluate and implement a project. One of the reasons is the confusion caused by numerous evolving supply chain management concepts and decision-making tools. Therefore, a structured approach is required to manage processes, especially as there is an increasing trend of benchmarking supply chain performance one to another, country to country. Demand is getting bigger than ever for a practical methodology of improving supply chain process for better performance.
Supply Chain Maturity Model (SCMM) is designed for companies to achieve step-by-step process optimisation. It aims to help companies effectively assess their readiness in adopting SCM best practices and carefully guides them through the enhancement process enabling them to move up the SCM ladder.
This 2-day training workshop is ointly organised by GS1 Hong Kong & VTC PEAK, to provide a structured framework and implementation guideline for process definition and maturity laddering; with international best practices and supply chain performance indicators to support process optimisation and continuous improvement.
- GS1 is a global supply chain standards organisation
- We are serving over millions of companies globally and over 7,000 companies locally to assist them in strengthening and streamlining their supply chain
- We understand the up and down of different sectors and the industry best supply chain practices
BUY 5 GET 1 FREE – HKD 12,000 in total after subsidised
i) Free take-away Best Practice Guidebook
ii) 1 FREE Supply Chain Maturity Model Assessment is granted if 5 candidates from the company join the training.
- 5 seats x 2-day practical training (with VTC’s NTTS subsidised)
- 1 day x onsite assessment on the supply chain management and operation system within Hong Kong
- 1 x supply chain maturity assessment report
- 1 x recommendation report
- 1 x post-assessment review meeting
Suitable for senior executives and managers who are responsible for supply chain operations.
In the course, company will :
- receive a structured framework and implementation guideline for process definition and maturity laddering
- know how to measure its supply chain for continuous improvement and also can learn the good practices
- acquire the key steps and technologies in conducting a process improvement project
Day 1 – Concept Introduction
Participants will have a walkthrough of basic concept on supply chain operation, management and modeling.
Day 2 – Methodology & Implementation
The content will include key steps and techniques in conducting a process improvement project.