Supply Chain Maturity Training (May 2016)
Non member price: HK$ 4,800 per head for 2 days (up to HK$2,000 subsidy from VTC NTTS funding)
A 2-day workshop to walk you through from the basics - help companies effectively assess their readiness in adopting SCM best practices and carefully guides them through the enhancement process to enable them to move up the SCM ladder.
Special Offer！1 FREE Supply Chain Maturity Model Assessment is granted if 4 candidates from the company join the training.
For interested parties, please register online by 11 May 2016 and send a cross-cheque made payable to "GS1 Hong Kong Limited" to 22/F, OTB Building, 160 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. Please put down company name, contact number and event name "Supply Chain Maturity Model Training Workshop" at the back of the cheque. Successful candidates will receive a confirmation email 3 days prior to the event.
Enquiry: Miss Winifred Wong | firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Maturity Training
Improve your supply chain management – better process, better performance
When industry practitioners try to improve the performance of their supply chains, they often find difficulties to start with. They are not sure which part of the supply chain operation to start first, and how to evaluate and implement a project. One of the reasons is the confusion caused by numerous evolving supply chain management concepts and decision-making tools. Therefore, a structured approach is required to manage processes, especially there is an increasing trend on benchmarking supply chain performance of one to another. Demand of a practical methodology of improving supply chain process for better performance is getting bigger than ever as well.
To provide the industry international best practices and supply chain performance indicator for supporting process optimisation and continuous improvement, GS1 Hong Kong organises a 2-day Supply Chain Maturity Training Workshop. Supply Chain Maturity Model (SCMM) was designed for companies to step-by-step achieving process optimisation. It aims to help companies effectively assess their readiness in adopting SCM best practices and carefully guides them through the enhancement process to enable them to move up the SCM ladder.
- GS1 is a global supply chain standards organisation
- We are serving over millions of companies globally and over 6500 companies locally to assist them in strengthening and streamlining their supply chain
- We understand the up and down of different sectors and the industry best supply chain practices
BUY 4 GET 1 FREE – HKD 11,200 in total
1 FREE Supply Chain Maturity Model Assessment is granted if 4 candidates from the company join the training.
- 4 seats x 2-day practical training (with VTC’s NTTS subsidised)
- 1 day x onsite assessment on the supply chain management and operation system within Hong Kong
- 1 x supply chain maturity assessment report
- 1 x recommendation report
- 1 x post-assessment review meeting
Suitable for senior executives and managers who are responsible for supply chain operations.
In the course, company will :
- receive a structured framework and implementation guideline for process definition and maturity laddering
- know how to measure its supply chain for continuous improvement and also can learn the good practices
- acquire the key steps and technologies in conducting a process improvement project
|Day 1 – Concept Introduction||Day 2 – Methodology & Implementation|
|Issues in supply chain study & performance improvement||Step-by-step walkthrough of project phases from initiation, planning, analysis to implementation|
|Relationship with ERP(II)||Project management techniques|
|SCMM Model overview & the key elements||Resources requirements in terms of human resources and tools, and documentation outputs from each project phase|
|Supply chain maturity and step-by-step assessment||Performance measurement & benchmarking|
|Project justification||Change management|
|Impacts on Business Process Reengineering (BPR)||Case sharing & exercises|