Hong Kong IoT Conference 2018 - Unleashing the Real IoT Business Values
About Hong Kong IoT Conference
Stepped into its 6th edition, Hong Kong Internet of Things (IoT) Conference 2018 continues to serve as an efficient platform for industry practitioners to discover how IoT is adopted to meet different market needs and to exchange expertise. The Conference is expected to attract over 500 experts and industry practitioners and will cover a vast range of topics in Smart Healthcare, Smart Business and Smart Mobility.
About GS1 Hong Kong
Founded by the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce in 1989, GS1 Hong Kong is the local chapter of GS1®, a not-for-profit, standards organisation that develops and drives adoption of easy-to-implement global standards for business to uniquely identify, accurately capture and automatically share vital information about products, locations and assets. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, GS1 has over 110 national chapters in 150 countries.
GS1 Hong Kong’s mission is to enable Hong Kong enterprises to improve the efficiency, safety, and visibility of supply chains across multiple sectors and facilitates commerce connectivity through the provision of global standards and a full spectrum of standards-based solutions and services. GS1 Hong Kong engages with communities of trading partners, industry organisations, government, and technology providers to understand and respond to their business needs through the adoption and implementation of global standards.
Currently, GS1 Hong Kong has over 7,500 corporate members covering close to 20 industries including retail consumer goods, food and food services, healthcare, apparel, logistics as well as information and technology. GS1 Hong Kong continually enhances and rolls out new services and solutions to help our corporate members to embrace new realities, new challenges, and new opportunities.
For more information about GS1 Hong Kong, please visit www.gs1hk.org.
- Mr. Andy BIEN, President, Hong Kong Internet of Things Industry Advisory Council/CIO, Airport Authority of Hong Kong
Opening Address by Guest of Honour
- Mr. Nicholas YANG, JP, Secretary for Innovation and Technology
Opening Ceremony Officiating Guests
- Mr. Nicholas YANG, JP, Secretary for Innovation and Technology, HKSAR Government
- Ir. Allen YEUNG, JP, Government Chief Information Officer, OGCIO, HKSAR Government
- Hon. Charles MOK, JP, Legislative Council Member, HKSAR Government
- Mr. Andy BIEN, President, Hong Kong IoT Industry Advisory Council/CIO, Airport Authority of Hong Kong
- Mr. Peter YAN, Chief Executive Officer,Hong Kong Cyberport Management Co Ltd.
- Mr. Albert WONG, Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
- Ms. Anna LIN, JP, FCILT, Chief Executive, GS1 Hong Kong
Keynote Session (1): Advancing Customer Experience – Time to Talk
– Mr.Ram Kumar Narasimhan, Senior Director, Head of Solutions, Cloud & Analytics, SE Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan, Capgemini
Keynote Session (2): Advancing Service Performance
"Internet of Things Applications at Hong Kong International Airport"
- Mr. Alex KWAN, Executive Director, Engineering & Technology, Hong Kong International Airport
Morning Refreshment Break & Visit to the Marketplace
Plenary Session (1): Advancing Business Intelligence -
How IOT/AI change your life TODAY
- Ms. Wincy CHAN, IoT Ecosystem Lead Asia, Microsoft
Plenary Session (2): Advancing Operational Efficiency -
Discover how RFID is becoming the foundation for a successful digital strategy in today's transforming retail landscape
- Mr. Robert Pick, Market Development Manager, Avery Dennison
Plenary Session (3):Advancing Business Value -
“Delivering Business Value through Intelligent Automation and Analytics”
- Prof. Daeyoung KIM, Director, Auto-ID Labs, KAIST, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Plenary Session (4): When IoT met Blockchain with GS1
- Dr Stephen Lam, Chief Operation Officer, GS1 Hong Kong
Executive Panel : Unlocking Business Capabilities with IoT
- Dr. Toa CHARM, Chief Public Mission Officer, Hong Kong Cyberport Management Co Ltd.
VIP Luncheon (By invitation)
Smart Logistics: Process and Technology Changes in Pharma
- Mr. Jimmy Fu, Senior Manager, Project Management,
Supply Chain Management, DKSH
- Mr. Kelvin Ko,
Group Vice President,
Head of Logistics Technology, BPS
Cyber Security in IoT Adoption
- Mr. Garrick Ng,
Chief Technology Officier, Cisco
New Railway Customer Experience,
- Mr. HW CHAN,
Comms& Control Engineer Manager,
MTR Corporation Ltd.
IoT-Led Remote Elderly Caring,
- Mr. Alan Young
Chief IT Officer, Caritas Hong Kong
IoT Index and Applications -
Ir. Dr KF Tsang, City University of Hong Kong/ Chairman of IoT Committee, Smart City Consortium
Smart Tourism: Smart Crowd
Management & Analytics,
- Mr. Alan HUNG, Director,
Digital Innovation, MotherApp Ltd.
Digital Healthcare in Smart City
Digital Healthcare in Smart City,
- Ms. Elina YU Jia, Head,
Life Sciences Business Unit,
China TATA Consultancy Services
Augmented reality at Smart Retail,
- Mr. Berry Leung, Founder, Teksbotics Asia
The 4S Solution,
- Mr. Antonio WONG,
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, GreenSafety Technology
Afternoon Refreshment Break & Visit to the Marketplace
Technology Panel: Business Evolution and Realities
- Moderator: Ir. Peter YEUNG, Head of ICT, Smart City and Green Tech, HK Science and Technology Parks Corporation
Closing Keynote: Exploring IoT in a New Hospital
- Dr. Hong FUNG, Chief Executive Officer, CUHK Medical Centre Ltd.