Industries are deploying IoT in multiple aspects, in which the food industry can leverage IoT technologies to turn captured data into insights and improve business performance! According to Data Bridge Market Research, the value of IoT in food industry is expected to reach USD 10.74 billion in 2028 at a growth rate of 9.5%.
Food companies are implementing “Go Smart” strategies & IoT to improve food safety, or even to reduce food loss & waste by 40%. In our upcoming webinar, GS1 HK has invitied Epicor Software (North Asia) Limited to share how smart technologies are adopted in the food industry and help in connecting supply chain and retail processes to improve traceability and management efficiency. The webinar will also share how Central Kitchen Solutions and eCommerce make managing your operation easier and extends business with growth.
Join the free webinar to learn more!!
1) How can food industries use IoT technologies smartly?
- Success case sharing
- Advantages of IoT application
- Key IoT developments
Mr. Wayne Luk
Head of Product & Service Delivery
GS1 Hong Kong
2) Smart Food Enterprises with Central Kitchen Solutions and eCommerce
- Streamline your operation with Central Kitchen Solutions
- Plan your eCommerce strategy to grow business
- Manage your warehouse faster and more efficiently
- Increase customer and supplier satisfaction/experience with data visibility
- Leverage AI and social collaboration tools to keep the information transparency
Ms. Sherman So
Business Solutions Manager
Epicor Software (North Asia) Limited