Synchronized Supply Chain Replenishment (SSCR) Workshop
Non member price: HK$ 4,800 per head for 2 days
A combination of theory, simulation and real business case sharing
(VTC's accredited course and up to HK$2,000 per head subsidized from New Technology Training Scheme)
**Please settle your payment by cheque for the workshop payable to “GS1 Hong Kong Limited” to: GS1 Hong Kong, 22/F, OTB Building, 160 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Enquiry: Ms. Heidi Ho | +852 2863 9728 | firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY’S CONSUMER GOODS INDUSTRY CHALLENGES
For decades, the consumer goods industry has been faced the following challenges:
• Excessive stock
• Frequent markdowns
• Low inventory turns
• Wrong mix of product types
• Unhappy customers who can't purchase what they want
A KEY TO SUCCESS IN BUSINESS
An essential way for manufacturers and retailers to have the RIGHT MIX of products and types in RIGHT LOCATION and RIGHT TIME, so to reduce markdowns, is by taking a demand-driven approach on forecast and replenishment.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
A combination of theory, simulation and real business case sharing, this 2-day SSCR (Synchronized Supply Chain Replenishment) Workshop guides you through the fundamentals and implementation of Rapid Demand-Driven Replenishment, a HOW-TO approach in eliminating the challenges you have faced and maximizing availability without excessive inventory.
ENDORSEMENT FROM INDUSTRY STAKEHOLDERS:
- Deputy Head of Supply Chain, City's Super
- Assistant Manager, Demand and Operation Planning, Swire Coca-Cola (HK)
- Senior Supply Chain Officer, Vitasoy International
- Director of European Supply Chain, Kimberly-Clark
- EMEA Demand & Supply Management Director, Canon Imaging Group
- Chief Supply Chain Officer, Philip Morris Australia
WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP COVER?
• Introduction to SSCR
• Availability vs. Inventory Measurements
• Process of On-going Improvement
• Reliable Rapid Replenishment Solution
• Moving from Forecast to Replenishment
• Case Study
If you are involving in inventory availability, no matter in supply chain/materials planning, as well as financing, you should not miss this workshop.