SMEs Advisory Board
In 1999, the SMEs Advisory Board was formed to facilitate the development of SMEs in Hong Kong and help them to enhance the competitiveness and efficiency by driving their adoption of best practices in supply chain management and e-commerce.
- Provide a platform for a collective representation of local SMEs stakeholders across industries to share knowledge and best practice experiences;
- Foster SMEs to harness technology and innovation to transform for sustainable growth and long-term prosperity;
- Look into government policies and industry practices, facilitate ideas exchange with government and trade associations to enhance SMEs competitiveness and efficiency;
- Encourage SMEs to leverage the funds established by HKSAR government and support programmes.
Board Structure & Members
The board members are come from different SME sectors. Board meetings are held regularly to share views and latest development in e-commerce. Under the auspices of the Board, standing committees and task forces can be set up whenever needed to carry out related activities on an on-going basis or project basis respectively.
Terms of Reference
- Committee meetings will be conducted three times each year for users to share views on market situation and potential business opportunity.
- Committee membership is by invitation only.
- The terms of service of each board member is 2 years.
Board Structure, Roles and Responsibilities
1. Chairman / Vice chairman
- Preside over all meetings
- Sign off meeting agenda and minutes
- To call for ad-hoc meeting when applicable
- Staff designated by GS1HK
- Organize the committee meetings
- Committee member recruitment and maintenance
- Prepare agenda and minutes
- Plan & organize agreed programmes
3. Committee Members
- Participate at board meetings
- Lead/participate at workgroup
|Mr. Simon Hui||E.P.S.A. Corporation Ltd.|
|Mr. Kenny Wong||95 International Co Ltd.|
|Mr. Duncan Ko||China Aims Enterprises Ltd. (Health Aims)|
|Ms. Joyce Lee||Crown Gas Stoves (Holdings) Co Ltd.|
|Ms. Jickie Li||Dashijie Copmany Ltd.|
|Mr. Martin Kwok||Kwok Kam Kee Cake Shop|
|Ms. Beryl Yeung||Mobicon Group Ltd.|
|Ms. Erica Kwok||Morita Biotech (HK) Company Ltd.|
|Mr. Richard Chu||Premier Living (Enterprises) Co Ltd.|
|Mr. Timothy Cheung||SWIPE (Hong Kong) Ltd.|
|Mr. Davis Chan||Yick Fung Hong cosmetic & Detergent Co. Ltd.|
|Mr. Eddie Lau||Yummy House International Ltd.|
If you are interested in joining any SMEs Advisory Board activities, you may write to email@example.com.
“’One Health’ treasure highly our professional brand image because our…
As cooking and dining at home becomes the new normal, a great variety of food and…
Promoting Quality HK Local Brand Andrew Leung, Director of Diamond…
As local infection starts to put under control, the catering and retail owners are…
Home cooking has been made popular because of the restrictions on restaurant dine-in…
As the city battles a new wave of COVID-19 infection, social distancing measures are…