The 6th GS1 HK Food Safety Forum
Themed "The Power of Innovation for Food Safety" this year, our annual Food Safety Forum will bring together the collective wisdom of over 300 industry experts and practitioners to improve food traceability practices as well as to drive effective adoption of international standards and technology for food management systems, thus mitigating food risk along the end-to-end supply chain, building consumer trust and enhancing brand image.
Industry experts will share and provide an overview of the integrated industry approach on food safety technologies and standards, insights on trust and transparency, as well as innovative technologies that helps to improve food safety and protection to consumers. Success cases from retail, manufacturing, catering and logistics industries will also be shared.
The award presentation ceremony for Quality Food Traceability Scheme will also be held to recognise enterprises which demonstrate excellence in food safety and traceability practices.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the "Food Safety Forum” themed "The Power of Innovation for Food Safety " (originally scheduled in August 2020) has now been postponed to January 15, 2021 in webinar format. Industry experts from HKTVmall, Nestlé, Wynn Macau, etc. will join and share how the industry can enhance food traceability and improve food safety with innovative technologies and Global Traceability Standards via case sharing and discussions.
The award presentation ceremony of the "Quality Food Traceability Scheme 2020" will also be held on the same day to recognise local companies that demonstrated excellence in food safety and traceability.
*In order to comply with social distancing measures, only invited guests can physically attend the event.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ Ms Hong: (+852) 2863 9764/ Mr Ng: (+852) 2863 9753 if you have any questions.
How can GS1 HK help the Food Industry?
Our food-related solutions:
- Smart Traceability – Build Trust with Transparency
- Smart Operations – Do More with Less
- Smart Professional Services – Drive Supply Chain Digitalisation
- Quality Food Scheme 2021 – Recognition Scheme to Build Consumer Trust
- GS1 HK Training Academy - Create Value via Knowledge
- GS1 HK Trusted FoodNet – Building Trust along Supply Chain
Thank you all for joining us at the 6th GS1 HK Food Safety Forum!
For the photo of the Forum, please visit:
13:45 - 14:15
Interaction section (1)
14:15 - 14:25
- Ms. May Chung, GS1 HK - HK Food & Beverage Industry Advisory Board Chairperson / Nestlé HK Ltd. – General Manager
- 鍾美玲小姐，GS1HK - 香港食品及飲品行業諮詢委員會主席 / 雀巢香港有限公司 - 總經理
14:25 - 14:30
Opening Address by Guest of Honor
- Dr. Chui Tak-yi, JP, Under Secretary for Food and Health, Food and Health Bureau, The Government of the HKSAR
14:30 - 14:40
Interaction section (2)
14:40 - 15:00
Food Safety Management at HKTVmall
- Ms. Jessie Cheng, Director of Corporate Communications, HKTV Mall
- 鄭靜雯小姐，香港電視網絡有限公司 - 企業傳訊總監
15:00 - 15:05
Interaction section (3)
15:05 - 15:20
Empowering Consumer Trust: Future of Retail / Catering
- Dr. Jason Liu, Food Safety & Care Office VP, Ting Hsin International Group / GFSI China Steering Committee Vice-chair
增強消費者信任：零售 / 餐飲業的未來
- 劉成章博士，頂新國際集團 - 食品安全與安心辦公室負責人 / GFSI中國指導委員會副主席
15:20 - 15:35
Tackle Food Safety Challenges with Smart Operations
- Mr. Jeff Law, Managing Director, Sun Fat Heung Food Products Ltd.
- 羅孟慶先生，新佛香食品有限公司 - 董事總經理
15:35 - 15:40
Interaction section (4)
15:40 - 15:55
The Power of Innovation for Food Safety
- Mr. Yves Rey, Independent Senior Advisor to Industry Leaders / Former Danone Corporate GM & GFSI Chairman
- Yves Rey先生，行業領導獨立高級顧問 / 達能集團前公司總經理 / GFSI前任主席
15:55 - 16:00
Interaction section (5)
16:00 - 16:15
GS1 Hong Kong Quality Food Scheme 2021
- Ms. Heidi Ho, Principal Consultant, GS1 Hong Kong
香港貨品編碼協會 "優質食品計畫 2021”
16:15 - 16:40
GS1 Hong Kong Quality Food Scheme 2020
- Award Presentation Ceremony
香港貨品編碼協會 "優質食品計畫 2020"
16:40 - 16:45
Recap & End of Forum