Food Safety Forum 2020
Themed "The Power of Innovation for Food Safety" this year, our annual Food Safety Forum will bring together the collective wisdom of over 300 industry experts and practitioners to improve food traceability practices as well as to drive effective adoption of international standards and technology for food management systems, thus mitigating food risk along the end-to-end supply chain, building consumer trust and enhancing brand image.
Industry experts will share and provide an overview of the integrated industry approach on food safety technologies and standards, insights on trust and transparency, as well as innovative technologies that helps to improve food safety and protection to consumers. Success cases from retail, manufacturing, catering and logistics industries will also be shared.
The award presentation ceremony for Quality Food Traceability Scheme will also be held to recognise enterprises which demonstrate excellence in food safety and traceability practices.
>> View our 2019 Event Highlight
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the "Food Safety Forum” themed "The Power of Innovation for Food Safety " (originally scheduled in August 2020) has now been postponed to January 15, 2021 in webinar format. Industry experts from HKTVmall, Nestlé, Wynn Macau, etc. will join and share how the industry can enhance food traceability and improve food safety with innovative technologies and Global Traceability Standards via case sharing and discussions.
The award presentation ceremony of the "Quality Food Traceability Scheme 2020" will also be held on the same day to recognise local companies that demonstrated excellence in food safety and traceability.
*In order to comply with social distancing measures, only invited guests can physically attend the event. Previously registered participants will automatically be changed to join the webinar.
*Webinar link will be shared to registrants later.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com/ Ms Hong: (+852) 2863 9764/ Mr Ng: (+852) 2863 9753 if you have any questions.
13:30 - 14:00
Registration and Industry Showcases
14:00 - 14:05
- Ms. May Chung, GS1 HK - HK Food & Beverage Industry Advisory Board Chairlady / Nestlé HK Ltd. – General Manager
14:05 - 14:15
Opening Address by Guest of Honor
- Dr. Chui Tak-yi, JP, Under Secretary for Food and Health, Food and Health Bureau, The Government of the HKSAR
14:15 - 14:35
Food Safety Management at HKTVmall
- Ms. Jelly Zhou, Executive Director & Managing Director of Shopping and Ecommerce, HKTV Mall
14:35 - 14:45
14:45 - 15:00
Empowering Consumer Trust: Future of Retail / Catering
- Dr. Jason Liu, Food Safety & Care Office VP, Ting Hsin International Group / GFSI China Steering Committee Vice-chair
15:00 - 15:15
Ways to Achieving a Sustainable Future for Food Safety
- Ms. Ruby O, Director - Environmental, Social and Governance, Wynn Macau | Wynn Palace
15:15 - 15:25
15:25 - 15:40
Tackle Food Safety Challenges with Smart Operations
- Mr. Jeff Law, Managing Director, Sun Fat Heung Food Products Ltd.
15:40 - 15:55
The Power of Innovation for Food Safety
- Mr. Yves Rey, Independent Senior Advisor to Industry Leaders / Former Danone Corporate GM & GFSI Chairman
15:55 - 16:05
16:05 - 16:45
GS1 Hong Kong Quality Food Traceability Scheme 2020 - Award Presentation Ceremony
- Moderator: Ms. Heidi Ho, Principal Consultant, GS1 Hong Kong
16:45 - 16:50
Recap & End of Forum