Synchronized Supply Chain Replenishment Workshop - Improving Supply Chain Profitability
Non member price: HK$4,800 per head for 2 days
A combination of theory, simulation and real business case sharing
(VTC's accredited course and up to HK$2,000 per head subsidized from New Technology Training Scheme)
Interested parties can download the form HERE and fax the reply slip to +852 2861 2423 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 Oct. Fee should be settled by crossed cheque made payable to “GS1 Hong Kong Ltd”, and post to GS1 Hong Kong - 22/F, OTB Building, 160 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong within 7 days after form submission. Please write down the name of the participating company, contact person and telephone number at the back of the cheque with attention to “Improving Supply Chain Profitability Workshop”.
Enquiry: Ms. Heidi Kong | +852 2863 9736 | email@example.com
Sychronized Supply Chain Replenishment (SSCR) Workshop - Improving Supply Chain Profitability
TODAY’S CONSUMER GOODS INDUSTRY CHALLENGES
For decades, the consumer goods industry has been faced the following challenges:
• Excessive stock
• Frequent markdowns
• Low inventory turns
• Wrong mix of product types
• Unhappy customers who can't purchase what they want
A KEY TO SUCCESS IN BUSINESS
An essential way for manufacturers and retailers to have the RIGHT MIX of products and types in RIGHT LOCATION and RIGHT TIME, so to reduce markdowns, is by taking a demand-driven approach on forecast and replenishment.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
A combination of theory, simulation and real business case sharing, this 2-day SSCR (Synchronized Supply Chain Replenishment) Workshop guides you through the fundamentals and implementation of Rapid Demand-Driven Replenishment, a HOW-TO approach in eliminating the challenges you have faced and maximizing availability without excessive inventory.
ENDORSEMENT FROM INDUSTRY STAKEHOLDERS:
- Deputy Head of Supply Chain, City's Super
- Assistant Manager, Demand and Operation Planning, Swire Coca-Cola (HK)
- Senior Supply Chain Officer, Vitasoy International
- Director of European Supply Chain, Kimberly-Clark
- EMEA Demand & Supply Management Director, Canon Imaging Group
- Chief Supply Chain Officer, Philip Morris Australia
WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP COVER?
• Introduction to SSCR
• Availability vs. Inventory Measurements
• Process of On-going Improvement
• Reliable Rapid Replenishment Solution
• Moving from Forecast to Replenishment
• Case Study
Organizer : GS1 Hong Kong & IoT Centre
Date : 6 - 7 Novemeber 2014 (Thursday & Friday)
Time : 9:30am - 5pm
If you are involving in inventory availability, no matter in supply chain/materials planning, as well as financing, you should not miss this workshop.